Monday, January 28, 2013

"Live, love, create" and my little helpers - by Vicky


Hello everyone!!

I have always wanted to incorporate my children's drawings into a layout!
I wanted them to remember how their creativity looked like in different stages of their childhood.

My dd Nefeli is now 5 years old and she is in the stage where she always draws houses, people, trees, flowers and of course a bright sun!!!
So when I saw Susan's house stamp, a great idea came to my mind!!! I got my children to play with it!!!


Let me just tell you that they were thrilled!!! Nefeli even played with Susan's fab stencil!!!


And this is Ioli...


Here is the final layout! Every child next to its own little house!!


Here is another stamp called "Grandma's needlepoint" and the house has been cut out from Susan's paper collection.




The sun is from Susan's paper collection too!!!


So, why don't you try that out??? I promise that your children will love the idea of playing with mama's "forbidden" goodies and the outcome will be a precious layout that captivates a precious memory!!!

p.s. Here are the "Art" quotes that I've written around the page:

1. A work of art is the unique result of a unique temperament.
2. The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls.
3. Every artist was first an amateur.
4. Art is the only way to run away without leaving home.
5. In art, the hand can never execute anything higher than the heart can imagine.
6. In art as in love, instinct is enough.

Have a nice creative day and have fun!!!
Hugsss
xxxx
Vicky

2 comments:

  1. Vicky this is totally and absolutely delightful - the involvement of your children inspired and the memory you have creted together priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post Vicky with beautiful memories to look back on in years to come!!
    hugs
    xox

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe